The Global Scientific Dental Alliance (GSDA) is a non-political and non-for-profit gathering of organisations and individuals committed to the promotion of oral health education through dialogue and networking. GSDA members are from all regions of the globe.
GDSA aims to facilitate the exchange of ideas and information related to continuing dental education programs and develop oral healthcare updates and developments.
To facilitate and ensure the continuous development of oral health for all, through dialogue and alliances.
To promote and develop continuing education by providing the regions premier gathering for member oral health professionals to meet and support the advancement of the profession.
- To highlight scientific issues and make recommendations.
- To promote and advance the oral healthcare to the global dental community.
- To foster continuing dental education to dental professionals through the support of the alliance.
- To increase dental networks with a common interest in dental education and health.
- To strengthen the cooperation amongst the dental associations, societies, organisations and global dental industry.